Buying a car is a big deal, one that can be both exiting and remarkable. Planet Ford in Spring is a leader amongst Houston Ford dealerships with incredible inventory and service. One of the first questions you might ask yourself is whether to buy new, pre-owned, or certified pre-owned. If you know you are looking into buying a certified pre-owned Ford, then keep on reading.
Buying a certified pre-owned Ford is a great decision, and ensuring the quality of the vehicle is a must if you want your investment to last. Thankfully, Planet Ford in Spring, near Houston has a wide variety of makes, models, and colors of certified pre-owned cars and trucks to choose from. Trust that our certified pre-owned vehicles have been thoroughly inspected and come with great benefits to give you peace of mind and a great driving experience.
Check out some of the reasons why buying a Ford certified pre-owned Ford is a smart option:
Complete vehicle background check: Knowing how a previous owner cared for a vehicle is essential to knowing how well it will run in the future.
- Were there any accidents?
- Was the vehicle properly maintained?
- Were all of the recalls for the vehicle taken care of?
- We’ll run a history report to ensure you know exactly what you’re paying for.
Powertrain and comprehensive warranty: Prepare for the unexpected with Ford’s excellent warranty options. From the engine to air conditioning, you’re covered when you need it most.
169 point inspection ensures you are buying a top-of-the-line vehicle:
- Road tested for the optimal ride: We want to make sure that there are no surprises when you get behind the wheel. We drive the car ourselves to go over all possible repairs, including engine ability, clutch operation, steering, brakes and more.
- Spotless vehicle exterior and interior: Your vehicle should not only look great, but also be in good working condition. We examine the car extensively for any possible damage, from large things like dings and dents on the body to small things like replacing windshield wipers, checking the sound system, and securing seatbelts.
- Thorough vehicle diagnostics and under-hood/underbody inspection: You can be confident in the performance of certified pre-owned Ford cars and trucks knowing that almost every inch has been inspected. We make sure that every system is in good working order, and that every piece is securely in its place.
- Keeping hybrids environmentally friendly: It’s hard to do your part for the environment when your fuel-efficient vehicle is no longer working as it should. We check all the components of the hybrid system to keep it going as good as new.
- 24-hour roadside assistance: Ford takes care of you beyond the vehicle you buy. When you are in need, we will be there to change your tire, jump your battery, or even notify the police if you need assistance.
- Convenience: There’s nothing like the ease of buying certified pre-owned Ford. We make sure every last detail is taken care of, from key fobs to a full tank of gas.
Come in today to see how a certified pre-owned Ford vehicle can work for you.