Pets can make great travel companions. However, before you start planning your
vacation it is important to prepare yourself and your pet for the road ahead. To help ensure safety and comfort while your pet is traveling, check out some these top of the line pet gear products.
- Car Safety Harness: A dog seatbelt will help protect your dog during sudden stops or accidents. The harnesses work with your seatbelt and feature quick-release buckles. It will allow your pet to sit or stand comfortably while keeping him secure.
- Pet Ramp: This allows your dog to easily access minivans, SUVs, pick-up trucks and other high areas. It is light and easy to fold and can be stored in compact areas.
- Pet Booster Seats: The on-seat booster cradles your pet allowing it to feel secure as you cruise down the road. The basket is attached with your seatbelt and installs securely in one minute.
- Travel Water Bowls: To make sure your four-legged friend stays hydrated, don’t forget to pack portable travel bowls.
- Dog Bed: Traveling with your dog can be chaotic. To make life less crazy, have a special dog bed just for travel. There is also dog crate wear, which can help reduce traveling and separation anxiety.
These are just a few helpful accessories to keep your pet safe on your next road trip.
For any other automotive accessory needs, from truck lifts to exhaust kits, call the experts at Planet Ford in Spring (serving the greater Houston and The Woodland areas). www.PlanetFord45.com