Planet Ford is bringing you yet another match up with the Ford F-150, but this time it’s squaring off with the 2015 Dodge Ram 1500. The Ford F-150 outshines the competition yet again with its great features and you’ll agree after reading our comparison below. Hurry into Planet Ford to check out the Ford F-150 in-person!
The Ford F-150 in Spring comes with a long list of features that make it superior to the Dodge Ram 1500. Here’s a short list of some of the most noteworthy features on the F-150:
- The F-150 comes standard with Hill Descent Control that allows you to safely descend down hills or off-road slopes.
- Daytime Running Lights are another standard feature on the F-150 that improves your visibility on the road. Studies have shown that Daytime Running Lights can decrease accidents up to 11%!
- The F-150 Lariat/King Ranch/Platinum models offer a 360-degree camera view that lets you detect objects all around the vehicle but the Ram only displays front and rear views.
- The corrosion warranty on the F-150 offers a five-year corrosion warranty with no mileage limitations but the Ram’s warranty runs out at 100,000 miles.
- In a 2014 J.D. Power and Associates study on long-term dependability, Ford vehicles ranked 17th for reliability but Ram ranked below at 25th.
- If you like to veer off the beaten path the Ford F-150 6.5 ft. SuperCrew has greater minimum ground clearance allowing you to travel over rougher terrain without damaging your truck.
- The F-150 is more spacious than the Ram 1500 so you and your passengers will be more comfortable while traveling around town.
Are you convinced that the Ford F-150 is the better buy yet? Visit Planet Ford today to take the Ford F-150 in Spring for a test drive and you’ll be singing its praises in no time!