The Ford F-150 in Spring is tough to beat and you’ll agree after reading about its great features. If you’re currently in the market for a new truck, Planet Ford is helping you narrow down your choices with our comparison of the F-150 and Toyota Tundra. Read on below to learn more about what the Ford F-150 has to offer!
It’s difficult to choose just a few reasons why we love the Ford F-150 but here are some of our top reasons:
- The Ford F-150 offers an optional collision warning system that detects an impending crash using forward mounted sensors to help you avoid a collision.
- The optional lane departure warning system will alert you if you temporarily leave your lane but the Tundra doesn’t offer this feature.
- Choose the 2.7-liter EcoBoost engine that will turn off when the truck is stopped and you’ll save fuel and reduce pollution at the same time.
- The F-150 is more spacious inside compared to the Tundra so you and your passengers will ride comfortably around town.
- The F-150 has a larger cargo box in almost every dimension giving you more room to carry necessary items that you prefer to keep locked out of sight.
- Tow more with the F-150 that has a maximum trailer towing capacity of 12,200 lbs. compared to the Tundra that can only tow 10,500 lbs.
- Convenient features on the F-150 like speed-sensitive windshield wipers, available heated front seats and adaptive cruise control turn a boring drive into a comfortable and convenient one.
Want to learn more about the 2015 Ford F-150? Visit Planet Ford today to test drive the Ford F-150 in Spring and find out what you’re missing!