Wondering who the winner is in the match up between the 2015 Chevrolet Malibu and Ford Fusion in Spring? Both vehicles put up a good fight but the Ford Fusion takes top prize with its great features. Learn about some of the Ford Fusion’s features below from Planet Ford!
It’s tough to only list a few of the Fusion’s impressive amenities but we’ve included some that are worth taking note of:
- The Fusion offers all-wheel drive to give you best traction even under poor conditions, but the Malibu doesn’t offer all-wheel drive.
- Put a little more pep in your step with the Fusion that can accelerate from zero to 60 mph in just 6.8 seconds, which is 1.6 seconds faster than the Malibu.
- Improve your fuel efficiency with the Fusion that gets better highway fuel mileage than its competition.
- Fueling is easier in the Fusion with its standard cap-less fueling system that automatically opens when you insert the fuel nozzle so your hands stay clean.
- Standard front and rear gas-charged shocks give you better control on uneven surfaces.
- The Fusion has more interior space so you and your passengers will be comfortable and its standard locking glovebox gives you a place to keep your valuables secure and out of sight.
- Speed-sensitive windshield wipers and power windows allow you to focus on where you are headed rather than fiddle with features.
- Choose the optional Adaptive Cruise Control or Active Park Assist feature to give you even more of an edge over the competition.
Wouldn’t you agree that the 2015 Ford Fusion in Spring is the way to go? Visit Planet Ford today to take the Fusion for a test drive and see what all the hype is about!